Introducing Ad Buzz: BuzzShare
Posted by Fred Yang on April 12th, 2011
Did you think that Ad Buzz was done with the student and talent engagement? Think again. We’ve got more opportunities coming and we’re ready to share another one. If you love blogging about advertising and being able to have your voice heard, this is your kind of opportunity.
You want to be heard and we want to hear you. Interested?
Introducing Ad Buzz: BuzzShare. You can now have your blog and blog pieces featured on Ad Buzz for the advertising community to see and read. We’re ready to open our doors for amazing talented bloggers with voices that need to be heard. Here’s how you do it:
All you have to do is send an e-mail to: email@example.com with the subject line “BuzzShare” and:
1) Your full name & Twitter handle
2) A link to the specific blog post.
3) A short blurb about why your blog should be featured. Tell us a little bit about what you write about.
If your post is chosen to be featured, we will then ask for:
1) A short introduction about yourself outlining where you go (or went) to school, what you’re all about and why you love the industry.
2) A high-resolution photo you would like us to use. If you are not comfortable with your picture being posted and published, we will use your blog’s banner image which you must provide us with.
Remember – You can submit as many pieces as you want. Just make sure they’re your top stories.
That’s it. We’ll try our best to follow you on Twitter and check out your blog as soon as you apply. Make sure to be active on The Buzz and apply to be a Student Ambassador as well! I’m not saying it’ll increase your chances for anything in the future – I’m just saying.
Hope you’re already going through your old blog posts and getting ready to submit! Can’t wait to see some amazing work.