The Under 30s: Creative Academy
Posted by Jordan Finlayson on June 3rd, 2012
Are you a young creative working in advertising? Here’s your chance to further develop your creative thinking at the Young Lions Creative Academy with Bob Isherwood (June 17-23).
In its inaugural year, the Young Lions Creative Academy is an added benefit for those who have already signed up for the standard Young Lions package “The Under 30s”.
What to look forward to:
1. Develop your creative talent.
2. Unrivaled networking opportunities.
3. Exclusive presentations with industry professionals.
4. Guided access to jury rooms (insight into the judging process).
5. Rub shoulders with Bob Isherwood, former worldwide creative director for Saatchi & Saatchi, as he heads the program.
Daniel Bonder of DDB Canada, showcases his interest in attending this years Creative Academy before it’s too late: The F*ck-It List.
Looking to find out more? Follow @Cannes_Lions on Twitter.